[Logo] Codebox Software Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
How can 2 networks be measured separately?  XML
Forum Index » BitMeterOS
Anonymous User

I would like to be able to measure the total data amount when my laptop is at home (due to monthly limits at home), but exclude the data from when my laptop is at school and anywhere else but home. Is there a way to set this up? I checked the FAQ and can't find a feature.
Secondly, as a new user of Bitmeter OS I am wondering if there is an advantage to using Bitmeter II instead?
Thanks
rob

Hi,
There is no way to do what you are asking at the moment, sorry. You might find BitMeter 2 more stable (less buggy) although it will only work on Windows and some people prefer the browser interface of BitMeter OS
regards
Rob D
Anonymous User

Thank you for the response. I can't seem to find anything else wrong with Bitmeter OS, and the way all the data is broken down in the history by day helps me to pinpoint which data was used at school or at home. The days history chart might be more useful if it was in a higher resolution, as in, displayed less days into the past allowing each day to be more easily identified.

Thanks for the great free program!

Forum Index » BitMeterOS
Go to: