[Logo] Codebox Software Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
ERROR: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException  XML
Forum Index » BitMeter II
rob

If the error looks similar to the one below (in particular if it mentions the createShortcut function) then read on, otherwise post the error message and I'll get back to you...

This means that you have an old version of the Windows Scripting Host component, which BitMeter uses to create a shortcut in the Windows startup folder - you can get an up to date version from:
http://codebox.no-ip.net/wsh
Anonymous User

ERROR:System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {00024500-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80040154. at main_Actions.Iterate_Through_Excel(String filepath) in "Here comes the file path"
Anonymous User

Just change the project properties, In build Tab Platform target to x64. You should be good now.

Regards,
Ajay Raghuwanshi
Anonymous User

Hello,

It won't allow me to copy the error message, but I am constantly getting one that looks something like this every second or two on the pc...

System runtime interop services COMException Error HRESULT E_FAIL has beenb returned from a call to a COM component at SHDocVw.webrowser.2.getDocument.1

thank you!!!
rob

Anonymous User wrote:Hello,

It won't allow me to copy the error message, but I am constantly getting one that looks something like this every second or two on the pc...

System runtime interop services COMException Error HRESULT E_FAIL has beenb returned from a call to a COM component at SHDocVw.webrowser.2.getDocument.1

thank you!!!

Did you try updating the Windows Scripting Host component as described above?

Forum Index » BitMeter II
Go to: